Goodreads - 2013 Reading Challenge (The result and on to 2014)



Well, I am disappointed to report that I did not quite reach my goal for 2013. And while I am sad about this as I was really close to getting to 50 books, I am still pretty happy to get what I did done.

My final count for the year was 45 books.

Considering that most of these were read in November and December I think I did OK. I was really pushing it at the end, the last book I read on the 31st and I read it in one day because at that stage I knew I was not going to make it to 50 books so I at least wanted to make 45.

So I have made the same challenge for this year. I am sticking to 50 books again, I think that a good number and I am starting earlier. I think I started in March last year so this gives me more time to get orgainsed and hopefully get a jump on things. I do have two books I have not finished from last year that I need to finish quickly as they do not count towards my 2014 goal.

Comments

  1. Hi :)
    Nice blog :D
    http://dance-is-our-love.blogspot.com/
    SUBSCRIBE, SHARE, LIKE OR COMENTS IF YOU LIKE IT :D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRd58pO86RuiR1EqzVI2Pw
    xxxx
    SONYEO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment