Coming Soon - New Monthly Posts


Hi everyone, it's been a while but I have still been thinking about what I can do to update this blog on a more regular basis.  My book reviews are pretty few and far between these days - I like to do them but I just don't get a lot of time to sit down and write them. 

This year knowing how slack I have been I'm only doing the one book challenge - the 'Goodreads' one where you challenge yourself to read a certain amount of books in a year.  Last year I made the challenge 100 and did not even break 50 so I have realigned my expectations to something a bit more manageable.  I made the goal just 50 - I have my tracker posted on the sidebar so you can see how I am getting on.

I decided that I would try and post once a month and pick a book that has or is being released in that month that I want to read.  It will just be a showcase of the book and any information I can find about it and maybe why I want to read it. Hopefully this will keep me coming back and making regular posts and maybe also inspire me to keep reading even when it's  hard to find the time.

In the meantime, thanks for reading.
kiwigirl

Comments